DOSE LIQUID CHEMICALS AS NEEDED
Through the use of different materials for the liquid end and the valves, Alltech metering pumps can be used for almost all chemicals. Finely graduated dosing performance and pressure levels are selectable in order to solve your metering tasks. The integrated pressure relief value provides the highest level of safety. An extensive range of accessory parts (stroke actuators, pulsation dampers) supplement our product range.
- hermetic separation of the environment from the chemicals by means of dosing diaphragms
- leak-free operation
- high suction capacity and highest dosing precision through the use of a piston diaphragm system
- no change to the dosing performance, also by varying counter-pressure
- all dosing pumps of the FKM series are equipped with a TÜV certified pressure relief valve as standard (integrated in the hydraulic system of the pump)
- all metering pumps in the FKM meet the applicable EU guidelines
- the metering pumps meet the TA air and disruption ordinance (12. BlmSchV)
DOSING PUMP FKM
For the dosing of liquid chemicals Alltech Dosieranlagen GmbH designed the piston diaphragm metering pump from the FKM range as early as the late 1980’s. This combines the advantage of membrane pumps and piston pumps in one pump. The metering pumps meet the highest standards for operating safety and precision. The modular system provides a high flexibility that enables the requirements of our customers to be met.