PUMP HOUSING: in grey cast iron (type PLG)
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front plates (PLGP);
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front-radial plates (PLGR);
- oenologic execution (PLWXF) food-grade alloy pump housing with stainless steel plates.
LOBES: covered with
- NBR rubber
- EPDM rubber
- FPM rubber
- Other on request;
Ceramic or tungsten carbide self-lubrificated (PLG, PLGP) – replaced on-site without disassembly of the pump housing and piping (Easy Maintenance) for execution PLGRH;
- flange according to UNI/DIN – ANSI
- oenological type “garolla” – DIN – SMS – ball joints
- other on request.
OPTIONAL HARD METAL WEARING RADIAL PLATES
Rotary Lobe Pumps
Bellin Rotary Lobe Pumps type “PL” have following features:
- Compact construction: space saving;
- Self-priming up to 7-8 mt.;
- Dry running for short periods;
- Reversible operation;
– Easy maintenance – maintenance and cleaning on site: fast opening of the pump because of the possibility of removal of the front inspection cover without disturbing the pump housing or pipe work;
– Pump housing can be supplied with hard metal replaceable wearing plates at front and rear; they can be replaced easily on site;
– Possibility to handle large solids particle up to 25 – 30 mm.